Find below a current schedule of events for the 2019 – 2020 school year. Please be aware that all events are subject to change and you should always check the E-News for the most current information.
- Yard Sale. 3rd and 4th Friday/Saturday. (20th, 21st, 27th, 28th)
- God’s Word Our Hands Service Sunday?
- Blessing of the Animals (October 19th) & Blood Drive
- Announce Congregational Meeting (November 3rd)
- Thanksgiving potluck, Congregational Meeting and decorating for Christmas (Nov 24)
- Christmas Eve Service 6pm, Dec 24, Tuesday.
- Advent Adult Lecture Series (First Sunday in Advent is December 1st, December 8th, December 15th, December 22nd), 9-9:45am, with continental breakfast and Children Handbell Rehearsals for Christmas Eve
- Live Nativity
- Announce Congregational Meeting (January 12th)
- Congregational Report Meeting – hand out the annual reports – at potluck. (January 26th). Soup Sunday potluck.
- Potluck: February 23rd.
- Ash Wednesday: February 26th. Service: 7pm
- Lenten Study Sunday Mornings 9:00 – 9:45pm, all ages
- March 1st, March 8th, March 15th, March 29th
- Holy Week: April 5th – April 12th
- Palm Sunday: April 5th
- Maundy Thursday: April 9th, Service at 7pm
- Good Friday: April 10th, 7am (tentative)
- Potential to add a cross out front, with chicken wire wrapped around it. People would bring flowers to decorate the cross on Easter.
- Lutheran Easter Egg Hunt (similar to Luther League) on Saturday April 11th. Pastor Joel to inquire at Pastor Conference.
- Easter: April 12th
- Breakfast 8am
- Egg hunt 9am (see note above regarding joint Easter Egg Hunt)
- Service 10am
- May 3rd: Blood Drive
- Caring for Creation Coffee & Seeds (all Sundays), 3, 10, 17, 24